Beginning September 15, 2022 New Features Available
Set Alerts. Get Spending Insights. Unlock/Lock Your Card. Travel Notifications. Dispute Transactions & More!
We are excited to announce that E-Card Controls will be enhanced with several new features that empower you to manage your E-Central Debit Card and Credit Card from the convenience of your phone.
Within Mobile Banking by selecting the “My Cards” link, you can:
Feel More Empowered.
- Turn your cards on/off at your discretion.
- Know which merchants have your cards stored online or save "on file"
- Set spending limits based on location, amount, merchant type and transaction type.
- Create travel plan notifications for your financial institution.
- Easily dispute transactions.
Discover More Convenience.
- Enhanced features enable a smoother user experience.
- Easily add cards to digital wallets.
- Access card credentials without needing your physical card.
- Activate cards instantly so there’s no more waiting on new or replacement cards.
Find More Clarity.
- Deeper insights into spending means deeper understanding.
- Gain total transparency into every transaction with clear merchant names.
- Keep track of spending with a glance.
- View merchant name, logo, exact location on map and contact information.
- Contact merchants directly based on transactions. View spend by what, when and where.
Feel More Secure
- Use your card confidently with uncompromising fraud protection.
- Report lost or stolen cards in a couple of clicks.
- Immediately turn off a lost or stolen card from your phone.
- Keep in constant communication with your financial institution with two-way fraud alert.