Popmoney is available through E-Banking, allowing you to send, receive and request money from almost anyone.
- Use the recipient's name and email address, mobile number or bank account information
- Personalize your message
- Receive notification when the transaction is completed
- If your recipient's financial institution is part of the Popmoney network, they can complete the transaction from their own online banking site
- If not, they can go to Popmoney to pick up the funds and direct them to their bank account
- An email or text message alerts you when money has been sent to you
- Access E-Banking and accept the funds into your account
- Money sent to a specific account will be deposited automatically
- Request money from people by providing their email address or mobile number
- They don't need an existing Popmoney account
- We'll send a reminder if they forget to pay
- Money will be sent to your bank account and you'll be notified
Watch and learn about Popmoney and other E-Services
Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc., or its affiliates. Terms and conditions apply.