The SBA Paycheck Protection Program Loan
As an SBA lender, E-Central is pleased to provide additional support to its Members, Member-businesses and Select Employee Groups during these uncertain times through the Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Paycheck Protection Program.
The Paycheck Protection Program provides small businesses with funds to pay up to 8 weeks of payroll costs including benefits. The program is designed to provide small businesses access to capital for payroll and other overhead costs, such as rent and utilities. Funds are limited and subject to availability from the SBA.
BEFORE YOU GET STARTED
You’ll need to meet the following criteria:
The business Applicant, any owner of the Applicant, or any business owned or controlled by any of them, must be a member in good standing of E-Central since of February 15, 2020.
The Applicant, any owner of the Applicant, or any business owned or controlled by any of them, must not have caused any economic loss to E-Central in the past.
You are authorized to borrow on behalf of your business.
The Applicant has not already received a Paycheck Protection Program loan from E-Central and has not applied for one from another financial institution.
You should have available the outstanding balance of any existing Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL).
Other restrictions may apply.
Even if you meet the above, we will still need to conduct underwriting and regulatory due diligence. We may reject your application if we determine that it presents an unacceptable risk to us.
TO LEARN MORE:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include: your name, name of business, type of business, contact information, requested loan amount, and other pertinent information you feel important.
- Also note that you are a Member, Member-business or Select Employee Group (Note: do not include your member number or social security number)
Once we receive your email, we will review the information you provided and contact you to discuss how your business maybe eligible and benefit from the Paycheck Protection Program.
The loan may be eligible for forgiveness by the SBA, subject to SBA requirements.
- Forgiveness is not automatic. You may request forgiveness of some or all of the principal balance of the loan.
- Forgiveness is only available if you use the funds for certain purposes as permitted by the SBA. If you request forgiveness, you must provide documentation, and must certify, that the loan funds were used for SBA-qualifying purposes. The amount forgiven may be subject to certain limitations and reductions in certain circumstances.
- The SBA may limit the timeframe by which the Applicant will need to ask for forgiveness.
- We make no representations and warranties of any kind regarding whether the SBA will forgive any part of the loan. The borrower will continue to be responsible under the loan for any amounts not forgiven by the SBA.
If your Paycheck Program Loan is approved, E-Central will deposit your funds into your Business Account, which you are required open with E-Central if you currently do not have such an account.