With a low variable rates, as low as the Prime rate, and the option to make interest-only payments, you can to do BIG things — for small payments — with a Home Equity Line of Credit from E-Central.
Other HELOC features include:
- Interest-only payment option during draw period
- 5-year draw period
- 15-year repayment term
- No Annual Fee*
- No Cash Advance Fee*
- Free Convenience Checks
- Earn relationship discounts
Call our Loan Department at 626.799.6000 today for details. Our home loan experts can help you decide if a Home Equity Line is the right loan for you.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All loan rates, terms, and conditions subject to change. "As low as" Home Equity Line of Credit rates listed are our best rates on approved credit and include .10% discount for each Consumer Loan with E-Central (up to .50% maximum), .25% discount if first D/T filing; and .25% discount if CLTV is below 50%. Interest monthly during the draw period. Upon term-out, monthly payment will be principal and interest monthly based on 15 years amortization schedule. †No fee for loans under $250,000. For loans under $250,000, borrower will reimburse all third party fees if the line is closed within the three year period from its origination. Loans over $250,000, Borrower will pay all third party fees including title policy, flood and tax service, appraiser fee, and recoding fees. No Prepayment Penalty. Minimum Floor Rate: 3.25%. Maximum Ceiling Rate: 18.00%
At E-Central, we believe a low rate plus rewards points on your purchase makes the perfect credit card combo. That's why we're spreading the word about our Platinum Rewards Visa.
It's got it all:
- Rates as low as 10.99% APR*
- Earn Reward points on every purchase
- No Annual Fee
Imagine all the rewards points you could be racking up by using Platinum Rewards Visa for day-to-day items like gas, groceries, and dining! What will you do with all your Rewards points? Trade them in for airfare, hotel stays, brand name merchandise, gift cards... or a combination of all!
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All loan rates, terms, and conditions subject to change. "As low as" Platinum Rewards Visa rates listed are our best rates on approved credit. Other factors in determining rate may include credit score and year of vehicle. APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
In the market to purchase or refinance a home? Read these fun facts to learn more.
- With Fannie Mae new rules, more buyers can buy a new home with as little as 3% down. Ask us how!
- The difference between pre-approval vs. pre-qualification? Pre-approval is the official approval based on application and all required documentation. Prequalification is a cursory thumbs up, based on a quick review of your income, assets and debt.
- FHA programs can cover most of your closing costs, with down payments as low as 3.5% of your home's purchase price. Find out if you qualify!
- New low down payments for conventional loans can be as low as 3% or can avoid Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI).
- People with a bankruptcy or foreclosure in their credit profile may only need a 2-3 year waiting period to be eligible for a home loan again.
- 35% of credit score is determined by your payment history. Another 30% is determined by your total outstanding debt. So, to maintain a healthy credit profile, pay your bills on time and keep your overall debt low and manageable.
- At E-Central, Members can save 25% of the real estate commission earned for either purchasing or selling a home through our HomeBenefitsPlus Program.
For more information, speak with one of our mortgage experts. They will be happy to answer any questions or to assist you with your loan needs.
Have you ever needed a little extra money to cover a check or debit card purchase, but don't have enough in your Checking Account or Savings? Consider enhancing your account with Courtesy Pay.
E-Central's standard Overdraft Protection links your Checking Account to your Savings, so when you do not have enough money in your account to cover a check or scheduled debit card payment, funds are automatically transferred from your Savings to cover the transaction. Courtesy Pay is an additional, and optional source of protection to cover overdrafts if there are not enough funds in your Savings.
Here's how it works: We'll honor up to $300, $500, or $1,000 in overdrafts, depending on your account relationship; You'll be notified of the overdraft, and as such you'll have a 15 day grace period to bring your account current. There is a nominal fee charged for each Courtesy Pay transaction (please refer to our Schedule of Fees and Charges).
With Courtesy Pay enjoy the extra peace of mind of knowing you are covered against the extra cost and embarrassment of returned checks or payments. To request the extra protection Courtesy Pay offers you, just call us at 626.799.6000.
Excited to buy a new car, but dreading the dealer experience? No problem. Talk to Diana G.D.A. Bañuelos, our in-house Autoland Consultant.
Autoland is a professional vehicle locating service. They can negotiate great low pricing because of the high volume of cars they move! Just tell Autoland the make and model you're looking for and they will find your car. Working together Autoland and E-Central can find and finance your car — saving you money and eliminating the hassles of car shopping. There's no easier way to find and finance your next car.
You can reach Diana by calling 626.799.0048 or emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With nearly 30,000 surcharge-FREE ATMs in North America, the CO-OP network gives E-Central Members more ATMs than Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Chase! Here are four easy ways to locate the ATM nearest you.
- Find an ATM here
- Download E-Central's iPhone App
- Text a street address or ZIP Code or "City State" to 692667 (my coop) to find nearby ATMs
- Call 888-SITE-COOP (888.748.3266)
The Credit Union will be closed to celebrate the following holidays:
New Years Day:
Thursday, January 1, 2015
M L King Day:
Monday, January 19, 2015
Monday, February 16, 2015
Monday, May 25, 2015
Independence Day (observed):
Friday, July 3, 2015
Monday, September 7, 2015
Monday, October 12, 2015
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Thursday, November 26, 2015
Friday, December 25, 2015