Before you start shopping for your next car, look to E-Central to help you find and finance it. During E-Central's Spring Car Sale, April 1, 2015 through June 30, 2015 you could earn up to $400 in cash rebates.
- Earn $100 when you finance an Auto Loan of $15,000 or more
- Earn $100 when you purchase a new or used vehicle through Autoland
- Earn $100 when you elect GAP coverage
- Earn $100 when you elect our discounted Mechanical Breakdown Protection
Possible Grand Total: $400!
An extra $100 to $400 would go a long way in your gas tank or even towards your first payment! Plus, with our competitive Auto Loan rates, you can count on E-Central to get you into comfortably low monthly payments. Call or stop by E-Central to apply.
Autoland is an independent company not owned or operated by E-Central. To receive a rebate, please allow up to 45 days after your date of funding.
For a limited time, earn up to 1.00%APY* with our 1-year Relationship Rewards Certificate. With a special base rate of .75%APY* and an opportunity to earn a relationship rewards bonus rate of .25%APY*, you can earn 1.00%APY*. Minimum balance to open: $5,000 of new money. IRA option available. Offer ends April 15, 2015.
So how do you earn a relationship bonus? It's simple: You must have an open Credit Card, or Auto or other Consumer Loan, or a Mortgage with the Credit Union. The relationship rewards bonus is our way of saying "thank you" for banking and borrowing with E-Central. If you don't already have a loan with us, then no worries. An E-Central representative can consult with you to see how we can help you save money by refinancing an existing loan or just assist you with a new loan or Credit Card. No matter how you choose to bank with us, take comfort knowing that you'll earn more at E-Central. See how we compare:
To get started, please call us at 626.799.6000
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are subject to change at any time. Special rate ends 4/15/15. New money is defined as new funds transferred from another financial institution. Early withdrawal may incur a fee and reduce overall earnings. To earn bonus rate of .25%, loan must be approved and funded or accepted. Competitive bank average rate is based on averaging rates from Bank of America, Chase, and Wells Fargo from respective web sites as of 2/27/15. Banks rates may change at any time. This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. Your savings are insured up to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. Individual Retirement Accounts are insured up to $250,000.
In the market to purchase or refinance a home? Read these fun facts to learn more.
- With Fannie Mae new rules, more buyers can buy a new home with as little as 3% down. Ask us how!
- The difference between pre-approval vs. pre-qualification? Pre-approval is the official approval based on application and all required documentation. Prequalification is a cursory thumbs up, based on a quick review of your income, assets and debt.
- FHA programs can cover most of your closing costs, with down payments as low as 3.5% of your home's purchase price. Find out if you qualify!
- New low down payments for conventional loans can be as low as 3% or can avoid Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI).
- People with a bankruptcy or foreclosure in their credit profile may only need a 2-3 year waiting period to be eligible for a home loan again.
- 35% of credit score is determined by your payment history. Another 30% is determined by your total outstanding debt. So, to maintain a healthy credit profile, pay your bills on time and keep your overall debt low and manageable.
- At E-Central, Members can save 25% of the real estate commission earned for either purchasing or selling a home through our HomeBenefitsPlus Program.
For more information, speak with one of our mortgage experts. They will be happy to answer any questions or to assist you with your loan needs.
Have you ever needed a little extra money to cover a check or debit card purchase, but don't have enough in your Checking Account or Savings? Consider enhancing your account with Courtesy Pay.
E-Central's standard Overdraft Protection links your Checking Account to your Savings, so when you do not have enough money in your account to cover a check or scheduled debit card payment, funds are automatically transferred from your Savings to cover the transaction. Courtesy Pay is an additional, and optional source of protection to cover overdrafts if there are not enough funds in your Savings.
Here's how it works: We'll honor up to $300, $500, or $1,000 in overdrafts, depending on your account relationship; You'll be notified of the overdraft, and as such you'll have a 15 day grace period to bring your account current. There is a nominal fee charged for each Courtesy Pay transaction (please refer to our Schedule of Fees and Charges).
With Courtesy Pay enjoy the extra peace of mind of knowing you are covered against the extra cost and embarrassment of returned checks or payments. To request the extra protection Courtesy Pay offers you, just call us at 626.799.6000.
Excited to buy a new car, but dreading the dealer experience? No problem. Talk to Diana G.D.A. Bañuelos, our in-house Autoland Consultant.
Autoland is a professional vehicle locating service. They can negotiate great low pricing because of the high volume of cars they move! Just tell Autoland the make and model you're looking for and they will find your car. Working together Autoland and E-Central can find and finance your car — saving you money and eliminating the hassles of car shopping. There's no easier way to find and finance your next car.
You can reach Diana by calling 626.799.0048 or emailing her at email@example.com.
With nearly 30,000 surcharge-FREE ATMs in North America, the CO-OP network gives E-Central Members more ATMs than Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Chase! Here are four easy ways to locate the ATM nearest you.
- Find an ATM here
- Download E-Central's iPhone App
- Text a street address or ZIP Code or "City State" to 692667 (my coop) to find nearby ATMs
- Call 888-SITE-COOP (888.748.3266)
The Credit Union will be closed to celebrate the following holidays:
New Years Day:
Thursday, January 1, 2015
M L King Day:
Monday, January 19, 2015
Monday, February 16, 2015
Monday, May 25, 2015
Independence Day (observed):
Friday, July 3, 2015
Monday, September 7, 2015
Monday, October 12, 2015
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Thursday, November 26, 2015
Friday, December 25, 2015