Access the equity in your home with an E-Central HELOC with Rate Riser Protection to help pay for things like home improvements or college tuition. What is rate riser protection?
Remember, a HELOC is a variable rate loan, meaning the rate will adjust based on a pre-determined index, such as the Prime interest rate. Within the terms of most HELOC programs there are provisions how often and how much a rate can adjust when the Prime interest changes. For most other lenders, they can adjust your rate and thus your monthly payment on a quarterly basis. That can have a great impact your monthly budget and reduce your cash flow for daily living expenses.
Conversely, our new HELOC with Rate Riser Protection has an annual adjustment with a much lower cap (about half of other lenders); therefore, your payments will stay affordable when the Prime interest rate inevitably starts to rise.
To learn more call us at 626.799.6000 and our mortgage professionals will answer your questions, help you determine if an equity loan is right for you, and guide you through the process.
Most security experts agree that education and awareness are the first-line of defense to prevent financial fraud. Here are a few simple tips to consider:
- Review your statement. Sounds simple, but fraud prevention starts here.
- Regularly monitor your account activity online or through our iPhone App.
- Sign up for E-Alerts. You can track debit card transactions, see when a check clears, receive a loan payment reminder, and much more.
- Order a FREE credit report from a credit bureau and review it each year.
- Change your account passwords at least yearly, but more often is better.
To learn more about fraud prevention or ways to protect your identity, visit our Security Center.
What You Need to Do if You Identified an Unauthorized Transaction. If you have an E-Central credit card, you need to call 800.808.7239. For all other unauthorized transactions, including debit card and checks, call 626.799.6000. It is imperative that you regularly review your statements because there are time limits when you can claim a transaction as unauthorized. For more information, please refer to our Electronic Services Disclosure and Agreement.
Excited to buy a new car, but dreading the dealer experience? No problem. Talk to Diana G.D.A. Bañuelos, our in-house Autoland Consultant.
Autoland is a professional vehicle locating service. They can negotiate great low pricing because of the high volume of cars they move! Just tell Autoland the make and model you're looking for and they will find your car. Working together Autoland and E-Central can find and finance your car — saving you money and eliminating the hassles of car shopping. There's no easier way to find and finance your next car.
You can reach Diana by calling 626.799.0048 or emailing her at email@example.com.
Whether you are planning to save more for the future or wanting to reduce monthly loan payments, E-Central can help!
Saving for the Future.
- Start Saving Today for the Holidays. Build a holiday budget by saving a little each month with automatic transfers to a Holiday Club Account.
- Switch to E-Free Checking. Eliminate monthly service fees and save money every month with E-Free Checking.
- Earn More with a Certificate. Reallocate low-yielding liquid funds into a higher yielding Certificate. Every penny counts. E-Central pays higher yields on deposits than most banks.
Save on Loans. Lower Payments.
- Pay off Credit Cards. Got leftover holiday credit card bills? Transfer high-rate credit card balances to an E-Central Platinum Rewards Visa — with NO balance transfer fee — and earn rewards points.
- Refinance Out of PMI. With home values rising, you may now have enough equity to qualify for a new mortgage with NO PMI, which will lower your payments.
- Refinance Your Car. Reduce your car payment and have more cash on hand each month. You may even be able to pull cash out with a new loan and pay off other high rate loans.
- Pay Off Your Home Early. Consider refinancing with a 10- or 15-year mortgage at today's super low rates.
There are lots of ways we can help. The first step is to call us at 626.799.6000. After that, we'll listen to your goals and make a recommendation best suited for your needs.
Rates displayed as Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are subject to change at any time. Early withdrawal may incur a fee and reduce overall earnings. Competitive bank rates are based on respective web sites as of 12/31/14. Banks rates may change at any time.
With nearly 30,000 surcharge-FREE ATMs in North America, the CO-OP network gives E-Central Members more ATMs than Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Chase! Here are four easy ways to locate the ATM nearest you.
- Find an ATM here
- Download E-Central's iPhone App
- Text a street address or ZIP Code or "City State" to 692667 (my coop) to find nearby ATMs
- Call 888-SITE-COOP (888.748.3266)
The Credit Union will be closed to celebrate the following holidays:
New Years Day:
Thursday, January 1, 2015
M L King Day:
Monday, January 19, 2015
Monday, February 16, 2015
Monday, May 25, 2015
Independence Day (observed):
Friday, July 3, 2015
Monday, September 7, 2015
Monday, October 12, 2015
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Thursday, November 26, 2015
Friday, December 25, 2015